Monday, June 2, 2008

Striking a Sense of Balance

Through my life as a Christian and a medical student, I have been very concerned about how I balance things in my life.




I have been lecturing how to balance, for example, equations in a chemical reaction or elements of a newspaper, as I became a teacher of chemistry, physics and journalism. But right now, part of my discernment process seems to be dependent on my personal journey to properly balance things and put them into a proper perspective.


I feel that it is only when I learn to balance the different priorities in my life: academics, family, friends, and my relationship to God; that I may be able to attain an ideal mentality in my life as a discernee of God's call. Please continue to pray for me as I follow a great saint's example of finding God in all things, to work for the personal good of others (cura personalis), to strive for the best and not settle for average (magis), and especially, to do everything for the greater glory of God (ad majorem Dei gloriam).


{}{}{}{}{}{}{}


Blessed Peter Favre, pray for us.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

picture credit: http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4902570/2/istockphoto_4902570_3d_weighing_scale.jpg

No comments: