Monday, June 23, 2008

Judging Others

MATTHEW 7:1-5

Jesus said to his disciples: "Stop judging, that you may not be judged.
For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you.
Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye?
How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove that splinter from your eye,' while the wooden beam is in your eye?
You hypocrite, remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

How do I judge other people? I have been tempted a lot of times to judge other people too much when they say or do bad things to me. But am I any better?

I tend to tell bad things about others, and I often do it without even noticing it. When will be the time for such a thing to change?

If I am to work for God's Kingdom, what image should I project? What kind of person should I be?

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Saint Francis Borgia, pray for us.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

photo credits: http://uk.gizmodo.com/judge.jpg

No comments: